Monday, February 6, 2012

Need something special for your someone special? Widdi Turner is here to save the day! It's really No Big Whoop.

Widdi Turner is one of the most talented and busiest gals in the ATL.  She’s an actor, producer, crafter, a baton twirling-go-go dancing-performer, and an adventurous baker.  She’s a one woman whirlwind taking Atlanta by storm.  This month celebrates the one year Anniversary of No Big Whoop Bakery and Widdi is taking it to new heights.  Her delectable treats are the perfect gift this Valentine's Day.
JB: Tell me a little about yourself.
WT: Well, I do a little this, I do a little that!  I've worn a lot of hats in my life, which is probably why I first became an actor - I figured then I could be anything.  In addition to acting (my biggest claim to fame would be appearances on "Good Eats" with Alton Brown), I also produce commercials, have my own crafts business - widdiwoo, twirl with Turnin' TriXXX (Little 5 Points' premier baton twirling troupe!), but mostly these days, I make whoopie pies - lots and lots of whoopie pies.
Want to read more?  Click here ----->ATLRetro

No comments:

Post a Comment