Monday, December 19, 2011

Last Call For Last Minute Shoppers!

The holidays are almost upon us.  Frost is finally on the ground.  Some of us are still scurrying to find gifts.  Don't fret, pets!  The shops of Avondale Estates can help.  I recently spent the day there with three talented ladies from Blast Off Burlesque: Astrid, Barb, and Sadie, their right-hand-man, Coleman, and my good friend Lori from Third Half Studios.

We met at Avondale Pizza Cafe to strategize our day, have a HUGE slice, and enjoy a Wild Heaven Craft Beer.  The Georgia based craft beer company plans to have it's own brewery in Avondale by 2013, but you can currently find them at the Beer Growler along with many others.  A whiskey gal myself I don't really drink beer, but this place may convert me.  I'm a sucker for good marketing and these craft beers have my number.  Southern Tier Brewery (my old stomping grounds in Western New York) has a Krampus Lager and a Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout.  Each with their own distinct personality and perfect for a couple characters on my list.  Prices start around $16.99 a growler.  Grab a Beer Growler Koozie you're at it.  The koozie has a strap for easy portability.  Great idea and design, $16.99. 


Want to read more?  Click here----> ATLRetro.



                                                                                   





No comments:

Post a Comment